The initial stage of the recruitment process is undertaken online, there is no application form to complete and return. Please note that CVs or any other form of application will not be accepted
If you have dyslexia and require reasonable adjustments you must contact the Human Resources team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. They will advise you of how to continue with your application. Evidence of your dyslexia will be required.
Once application lines are open, you can register online by visiting www.northeastjobs.org.uk and under Find Employer click on Cleveland Fire Brigade where you can complete the online registration form.
The registration process is made up of the following sections:
- Eligibility Questions – this will allow us to determine if you are eligible to apply for the role and will include details on your age, eligibility to work in the UK and address
- Personal Details – this will allow us to be able to correspond with you but will not be used as part of the selection process
- Employment History – this will allow us to confirm your employment history over the last 3 years in order to comply with the HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)
- References – this will allow us to confirm your employment history over the last 3 years in order to comply with the HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)
- Disability / Conviction Declaration – this will allow us to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Whether you have any unspent convictions that may temporarily preclude you from working as a firefighter (all unspent and pending convictions must be declared – failure to do so will result in your application being automatically withdrawn)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Information – this information will not be used as part of the selection process. It is for monitoring purposes only.
Please ensure you check all details are correct before submitting your registration, you will not have an opportunity to make amendments.