1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Cleveland Fire Brigade
3. Eligibility to enter: The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who live in Cleveland.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
7. The prize draw will close on Tuesday 15 December. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply like, share, comment on the prize draw Facebook social media post.
9. Cleveland Fire Brigade will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be a selection of cooking and cleaning products kindly donated by Tesco Stockton.
11. Cleveland Fire Brigades use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Cleveland Fire Brigade regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner will be notified after 15 December 2020 via announcement on Facebook.
17. Cleveland Fire Brigade will attempt to contact the winner by Facebook messenger up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to notification of them winning within two days of the second message, they will lose their right to the prize, and Cleveland Fire Brigade reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
19. Please allow 5 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Cleveland Fire Brigade for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The winner agrees to the release of their name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Cleveland Fire Brigade
23. An announcement of the winners name will be made via Cleveland Fire Brigade’s Facebook account.
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Cleveland Fire Brigade’s Privacy Notice.
25. Cleveland Fire Brigade does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Cleveland Fire Brigade does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. Cleveland Fire Brigade reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.